Back from Colorado...on to Cincinnati

I had an amazing time at home in the mild, non-humid weather! The wedding was beautiful and lots of fun. And, of course, it was incredible to see my friends and family.

Other than that I don't have a lot to say except that Stuart made a video of the "new interns" for youth group. He posted it on youtube. It's pretty funny, especially if you know both me and Ryan. So here you are, check it out. http://youtube.com/watch?v=1HdFfDr8jHE

We leave for Cincinnati on Sunday with the middle schoolers. Those trips are always my favorite. Please pray for us as we go. Safety, community, open hearts, leadership, patience, etc. All the good stuff we'll need for a middle school mission trip.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my Blog! Thanks for the prayers and updates from your life too!

LOVE LOVE LOVE
paige

Post a Comment