The Baby-A Baby Bump

It's hard to believe that one normal morning last May, I was shocked to find out that I was pregnant. At that point I couldn't even imagine what the next 10 months would be like. All I knew was that our lives were about to change drastically...and so was my body. I had a really smooth pregnancy, and for that I am so grateful because I know that not everyone does. It was such an enjoyable time for me and Stuart. We did as much as we could before baby A came because we knew that after January 1 nothing would be quite as simple. It was worth every pound though. Now we have a precious baby boy...hard to believe he grew inside of me and now he's a real live human being! Along the way Stu took pictures and I thought I'd share them with you. It took a while for that baby bump to show up. This was the point that we announced to the world that our family would be growing:
Still nothing to write home about (I actually think I was pushing out to pretend like there was a bump there):
We went to South Africa with the youth group in June and got to see the in-laws. This was taken when we got back (cute face, I know).
We went on a Baby-moon Caribbean cruise with my family at 6 months. Finally a real bump!
Here's ultrasound with a high-def machine. Such a cute lil face:
Keystone had no idea what was about to rock her world:
Whoa....a lot changed in 4 weeks. Stuart's parents were in town and we all met my family in Mississippi for Thanksgiving:
Chopped off 17 inches of my hair in November. My official non-mom-cut cut:
Turns out this cute outfit is way too big for little Koa. Fit on my belly nicely though:
Stretching out that shirt to the max:
Christmas Day...so ready for Baby A to be here. One more week to go!

And Koa Clive Atkins came right at 40 weeks (plus 4 hours).

Post a Comment