Sorry About the Mess!

I'm attempting to make my blog look awesome...but that's like taking on another full-time job! So I apologize for the mess around here. Hopefully this weekend I'll get it all cleaned up and pretty. Sorry to those of you dying to know what my next big adventure is. Maybe it will be blog-designing! And sorry about the videos dominating the whole screen. In my attempts to reformat it, I inadvertently LOST all my formatting and had to start from scratch. I'm pretty sure no one checks my blog regularly enough to even notice this mess, but for the faithful few out there, I'll be up and running again soon, don't you worry. In the mean time, check out Stu's blog. He's got it goin' on.

kbajaliaH (June 1, 2010 at 5:48 PM)  

pahina,
www.shabbyblogs.com!
super cute. i know i'm late... but just putting it out there :)
love to ya
kbH

Post a Comment